As part of finalizing the beta phase of Universal Analytics, Google has released a new integration between their advertising network Doubleclick and Universal Analytics. This update means you are now able to find a lot of Doubleclick data in your Universal Analytics reports. All you need to do is update your trackingcode to make sure the feature is enabled and make a few minor changes in your Google Universal Analytics settings.
Analytics for Joomla Blog
It takes a few simple steps to add a custom dimension to your Google Universal Analytics account. In this article we give an instruction to tell you exactly how it works.
When you add custom dimensions, you are able to add Joomla data to your Google Universal Analytics account, which is extremely valuable if you want to segment your Joomla visitors. In our example we are adding the gender of users to a custom dimension.
The development of a new online project can often be split up into multiple phases. During the introduction you are able to get your first few hundred subscribers to your website. These users are keen on getting started with your product or are just generally curious about trying new things. On an average, these first subscribers are different from the ones that subscribe after your website has been optimized and tweaked over time and has proven to be successful. The user who has subscribed to your website in the first month will have a different onboard experience than the one that subscribes after month five.
A few weeks ago Google Analytics announced some exciting new features to their popular analytics platform. One of the first new features to roll out is the possibility to import cost data into your Google Analytics account. We think this is a very important change to the Google Analytics platform. Until now, we have only been able to add data through our Google Analytics tags or other Google products like Google Adwords. We have never been able to add data from a 'foreign' source.
- Indepth clickmaps with Google Analytics In-Page Analytics
- How to track downloads in Google Analytics for Joomla websites
- How to track external clicks with Google Analytics in Joomla
- How to understand Joomla user behaviour with Google Analytics
- Google Tagmanager plugin for Joomla
- Goodbye BTBuckets... Hello Siteapps!
- Pulling the plug on Joomla 1.5
- The astonishing new features of Google Analytics
- Visual Website Optimizer now even faster with new asynchronous code
- Introducing: Youtube channel Analytics for Joomla!
- The New Woopra iPhone App Released to App Store!
- Adding social tracking to Google Analytics plugin for Joomla
- Siteapps for Joomla plugin launched
- Google +1 button now loads faster
- Social media buttons and tags - updated Joomla Tags
- Social Engagement reporting in Google Analytics
- Tracking Joomla contact forms in Google Analytics
- Joomla Feedback Extension
- Tracking comments in Jcomments with Google Analytics
- Personyze on-site behavioral targeting: an interview with VP Danny Hen
- Adding author markup to Joomla blogposts
- Behavioral targeting with Reedge: an interview with CEO Dennis van der Heijden
- Behavioral targeting and BTBuckets - an interview with Phillip Klien
- Three low-budget tools for onsite behavioral targeting
- Reedge personalization tool officially launched
- Google Analytics error tracking for Joomla
- New feature: Google Analytics loadtime tracking
- Jomsocial + web analytics = ultimate user insights
- Event Tracking goals in Google Analytics
- Google +1 button for Joomla (plugin available)
- Plot rows in Google Analytics
- Tracking Youtube videos with Google Analytics
- User segmentation with web analytics tools in Joomla
- Facebook Like button tracking in Joomla
- How to install a plugin in joomla 1.6
- Protect privacy with Anonymize IP in Google Analytics
- Google Analytics plugin for Joomla 1.6 Launched
- Verfication Google Webmaster Tools for Joomla
- Setting up subdomain tracking in Google Analytics for Joomla
- Google Remarketing in Joomla