Google loves their Webmaster Tools toolkit. They show their love continuously by adding cool features and connecting the Google Webmaster Tools with Google Analytics.
One connection with Google Analytics is pretty new and quite useful: Google Webmaster Tools verification with Asynchronous tracking code for Google Analytics. The great advantage is that you don’t have to add any Google Webmaster Tools verification code or metatag to your Joomla template anymore.
Once you choose to add Google Analytics asynchronous tracking code to your website (the latest tracking code available), no more code is required. Here’s how you verify your Google Webmaster Tools account in 4 simple steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools
- Login or sign up for webmaster tools with the same login you use for Google Analytics
- Look for your preferred website and click on the ‘verifiy this site’ button
- Select the third option ‘Link to your Google Analytics account’
- Select the Google Analytics account of the website you want to track
Need to know more about Google Webmaster Tools functionalities?
Google has shared their search engine optimization techniques based on the functionalities of the Google Webmaster Tools in a short video.