Installing the Google Tag Manager plugin is easy. Follow these steps to get up and running.
- Download the plugin here. It is a .zip file
- Login to your Joomla Admin
- Select “extensions” from the menu
- Click “manage”
- Select the “upload package file” tab
- Upload the plugin
- It is now available in your plugin section
- Enable the plugin
After you’ve successfully installed and enabled the plugin, go to the plugin section, select the Google Tag Manager plugin and enter your Google Tag Manager container ID and setup other options.
… and please do not forget to write a review if you are satisfied with my work